" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





make a change}
Tuesday, June 03, 2014 | 4:37 PM | 0Comment

perspectives | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

assalamualaikum

its been a while since i left this blog empty like the owner of a house left his house empty.
so what to share about?
idk what to share because im not in the mood to type actually heh~
SPM is around the corner.......................................
yup, that biggest war in my life to determine where my real path begins.
starting tomorrow, i will try, put the  biggest effort in my life and push harder to study smart.
yeah that passion, i hope it will get into me by now, inshaAllah ^^


takecare will miss ya xx


lets rock our year and goodluck 97's!!