" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Let It Gooooo}
Wednesday, December 04, 2013 | 8:57 PM | 0Comment

Fine

assalamualaikum and hi

hmm i miss my schoolmate so the much. seriously ah haih.
but then i felt like i dont want to go to school. not today not tomorrow nor next year.
why? because i dont know either i can handle the problem i had today and solve it as soon as possible.
i dont know how many times i should say "eh nevermind / nah its okay / i'm okay / i'm used to it" and so on
the pain i had last month and until today.. i just cannot forget it. i just still cannot accept it.
am i that really bad? am i so cruel? AM I?
cause until now you still didnt even said your apologize yet. not even say hi to me or what.
weh i'm really tired of waiting. i'm tired of this kind of bull****
for now i'm still grateful that i have my true friends not only by near me but also the further one.
all i want to say now is, enough is enough, i just dont want to be in pain anymore. i dont want to and i will never will. i'm done and I'M TOTALLY DONE.

thanks for make things like usual like nothing happened before. a good actor, yes you are. THANKYOU SO MUCH xoxo